|District(s)||Xinzhuang, Taoyuan County, Guishan|
|Opened||June 29, 2013|
|Line(s)||Xinzhuang Line (O59)
Wanda-Shulin Line (LG20)
|Operator(s)||Taipei Rapid Transit System|
The Taipei Metro Huilong Station is a station on the Xinzhuang Line located in Xinzhuang and Taoyuan County, Guishan district, New Taipei City, Taiwan. It is the western terminus of the Xinzhuang Line and opened on Jun 29, 2013. It is also a planned station on the Wanda-Shulin Line and the Taoyuan MRT Brown Line.
It is a planned transfer station with the Wanda-Shulin Line and the Taoyuan MRT Brown Line.
Excavation depth for this station is around 17 meters. It is 260 meters in length and 19.55 meters wide. The platform is 251.5 meters long. It has three entrances, one accessibility elevator, and four vent shafts. It will also have one emergency exit.
|B1||Connecting Level||Lobby, information desk, automatic ticket dispensing machines, one-way faregates|
|B2||Platform 1||Xinzhuang Line toward Nanshijiao (Danfeng) →|
|Island platform, doors will open on the left for platform 1 and on the right for platform 2|
|Platform 2||Xinzhuang Line toward Nanshijiao (Danfeng) →|
Around the station
- Losheng Sanatorium
- Danfeng Senior High School
- Danfeng Elementary School
- Huilong Junior High & Elementary School
- Lunghwa University of Science and Technology
- Taipei Metro Xinzhuang Depot
|Preceding station||Taipei Metro||Following station|
- "MRT Danfeng, Huilong Stations to Open June 29". Taipei City Government. 2013-06-27. Retrieved 2013-06-30.
- "Introduction to Xinzhuang MRT Line". Department of Rapid Transit Systems. 2008-03-01. Retrieved 2010-06-17.
- 黃村杉 (2010-03-18). "北縣／捷運新莊線搶先通 市民「樂」官員「愁」". NOWnews. Retrieved 2010-06-22.
- "捷運車站建築設計 後續路網 新莊線-縣轄段各車站透視圖說明". Department of Rapid Transit Systems. Retrieved 2010-08-01.
|This Taiwanese rapid transit article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|