From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Hukou may refer to:
- Hukou system (户口), a common name used in mainland China for the household registration system in various parts of East Asia
Locations in mainland China or Taiwan
- Hukou Waterfall (壶口瀑布), the largest waterfall on the Yellow River, at the border of Shanxi and Shaanxi
- Hukou County (湖口县), Jiujiang, Jiangxi
- Hukou, Hsinchu (湖口鄉), township of Hsinchu County, Taiwan
- Hukou, Nanxiong (湖口镇), town in Guangdong
- Hukou, Chaling County (湖口镇), town in Hunan
- Hukou, Ji County, Shanxi (壶口镇), town
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.