From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Hula may refer to:
- Hula, a Hawaiian dance
- Hula hoop, a toy hoop that is twirled around the waist, limbs or neck
- Hula (1927 film), a silent film directed by Victor Fleming
- Hula (software), an open-source mail and calendar software project by Novell
- Project Hula, a secret program to transfer ships from the United States Navy to the Soviet Navy during World War II
- Walrus HULA, a heavy-lift hybrid airship proposed by DARPA
- Hula Valley and Lake Hula, Israel
- Hula, Lebanon, a village originally called Hule
- Hula massacre, the slaughter of several dozen unarmed men in Hula, Lebanon during the 1948 Palestine War
- Houla, a region in Syria
- Houla massacre of civilians, with 108 victims, on May 25, 2012
- Hula woreda, a district in the SNNPR region of Ethiopia
- Hulu, for the website.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.