From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Huli may refer to:
- Huli (dish), a lentil-based dish, also called Sambar, common in South India and Sri Lanka
- Huli people, indigenous people in Papua New Guinea
- Huli language, language of Huli people
- Huli District, district in Xiamen, Fujian, China
- Capsize, or Huli in Polynesian language (used world-wide in outrigger canoeing), boat or ship turned on its side or overturned
- Huli, tamarind in Kannada language
- Huli, sour taste in Kannada language
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.