From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up hulk in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Hulk may refer to:
- Hulk (comics), a fictional character appearing in media published by Marvel Comics
- Questprobe featuring The Hulk, a 1984 text adventure game in the Questprobe trilogy
- Hulk (footballer) (born 1986), nickname of Givanildo Vieira de Souza, Brazilian footballer
- Hulk Hogan (born 1953), American professional wrestler
- Antonio Salazar (footballer) (born 1989), Mexican footballer known as "Hulk" Salazar
- Hulk (ship), a ship that is afloat, but incapable of sailing
- Prison ship, a vessel used to hold prisoners
- Hulk (medieval ship type), an early European coastal craft
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.