From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up hull in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Hull may refer to:
- Hull (watercraft), the body or frame of a ship
- Chassis, of an armored fighting vehicle
- Fuselage, of an aircraft
- Hull (botany), the outer covering of seeds
- Kingston upon Hull (often abbreviated to Hull), a city in the East Riding of Yorkshire
- River Hull, river in the East Riding of Yorkshire
- Hull City A.F.C., a football team
- Hull F.C., rugby league club formed in 1865, based in the west of the city
- Hull Kingston Rovers (Hull KR), rugby league club formed in 1882, based in the east of the city
- Hull Stingrays ice hockey team (formerly the Humberside Seahawks).
- University of Hull, a university
- Port of Hull, a passenger and freight port in Kingston upon Hull
- Hull, Quebec, a former city in Québec (now part of the city of Gatineau)
- Hull (provincial electoral district), provincial electoral district in Quebec
- Hull—Aylmer, a federal electoral district
- Hull, Georgia
- Hull, Illinois
- Hull, Iowa
- Hull, Massachusetts
- Hull, Texas
- Hull, West Virginia
- Hull, Marathon County, Wisconsin
- Hull, Portage County, Wisconsin
- Hull–White model of interest rates, in economics
- Affine hull, in affine geometry
- Convex hull, in geometry
- Carathéodory's theorem (convex hull)
- Holomorphically convex hull, in complex analysis
- Injective hull, of a module
- Linear hull, another name for the linear span
- Skolem hull, of mathematical logic
- Hulk (ship)
- All pages beginning with "Hull"
- All pages with titles containing "Hull"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.