From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up hum in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Hum usually refers to humming, a sound produced with closed lips, or by insects, or other periodic motion.
Hum may also refer to:
Location and geography
- Principality of Hum, another name for the medieval land of Zachlumia in today's Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Hum (Trebinje), a village in Republika Srpska, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Hum, Croatia, a very small town in Istria
- Hum (hill), the most prominent peak of Laško region
- Hum (Pešter), a mountain in Serbia
- Hum (Niš), a village in Serbia
- Hum Hum, a waterfall in Bangladesh
- The Hum, a phenomenon involving a persistent and invasive low-frequency noise of unknown origin which occurs in some geographic locations.
- Mains hum, an electric or electromagnetic phenomenon that causes a low frequency (50 or 60 Hz) audible signal
- Venous hum, a humming sensation caused by normal pressure in the jugular veins
- Highly unusual methods, a class of bidding systems in contract bridge
- Hum (film), a 1991 Bollywood film starring Amitabh Bachchan
- Hum (band), a band from Champaign, Illinois, USA.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Hum.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.