Hum TV logo
|Launched||January 17, 2005|
|Owned by||Hum Network Limited|
|Picture format||4:3 (576i, SDTV)|
|Sister channel(s)||Masala TV
|AsiaSat 3S (Asia,
Middle East and Australia)
|4155 H, 9.833-3/5|
|Dish Network (USA)||Channel 620|
|World Call Cable (Pakistan)||Channel 22|
|ABNXcess (Malaysia)||Channel 505|
Hum TV is a 24-hour entertainment TV channel based in Karachi, Pakistan. It is the first brand of Hum Network Limited (KSE:HUMNL). Hum Network Limited was known as Eye Television Network Limited prior to January 21, 2011. Hum TV began its transmission on January 17, 2005. Hum Network announced its first Hum Awards ceremony will be held in March 2013.
- Aseerzadi (2013)
- Ishq me Tere (2013)
- Kankar (2013-present)
- Ullu Baraaye Farokht Nahin (2013)
- Chubhan (2013-present)
- Mujhe Khuda Pe Yaqeen Hai (2013- Present)
- Aise Jale Jiya (2013- Present)
- Khoya Khoya Chand (2013- Present)
- Rishtey Kuch Adhoore Se (2013)
- Halki Si Khalish (2013)
- Jago Pakistan Jago (2011–present)
- Chef At Home (2011–present)
- Disney Cinemagic
Style 360/Hum 2
Hum TV is available in many countries mostly, via satellite, some via cable. The channel is available in parts of Middle East, Africa and all of Asia but not in Europe. The channel is currently broadcasting on PAS-10 (Panam Sat) on Frequency: 3774 H S/R: 3300 FEC: 3/4.
In March 2010, Hum TV was officially launched in North America on Dish Network.
Hum TV USA
Hum TV USA was launched and designed to cater to viewers in the United States. The channel's theme incorporates both Pakistani and American-specific content and broadcasts identical shows aired on the mainstream Hum TV. All shows and programs are televised in accordance with flexible American standard timings. Hum TV is not available in the United Kingdom but its programs can be viewed on YouTube.
Events and Partnerships
HUM TV has its own awards to appreciate and encourage the stars and personnel behind its successful soaps and dramas. The 1st HUM Awards were held on Mar 12 encompassing 42 Nominations in 7 categories from 3 prominent fields. The Awards recognized and rewarded excellence in Pakistani Television, Fashion and Music.
Pakistan Bridal Couture Week
Hum TV is the pioneer in establishing a world-class fashion show in Pakistan namely BCW (Bridal Couture Week), a fashion week that has veritably become the gospel on wedding-wear for many a bride-to-be.
Style360 Labels eStore
HUM Network created a strategic alliance with Labels eStore (a prominent e-commerce website in Pakistan retailing high-end clothing by famous Pakistani designers). The eStore is now called Style360Labels (www.style360labels.com).
- List of Pakistani television serials
- List of television stations in Pakistan
- Masala TV
- Style 360
- Hum TV Canada
- "Hum TV Pakistani Dramas Online| Hum Video Gallery | Hum Archive| Live TV". Hum.tv. Retrieved 2012-09-11.
- "HUM NETWORK LTD (HUMNL:Karachi): Company Description - Businessweek". Investing.businessweek.com. Retrieved 2012-09-11.
- "Hum Network Ltd (HUMN.KA) Key Developments". Reuters.com. 2011-01-27. Retrieved 2012-09-11.
- "Hum Awards 2013: Another awards night for TV buffs". The Express Tribune. February 18, 2013. Retrieved February 22, 2013.
- HUM TV website WEB PK
- Tribune Pakistan
- Fashion 47 PK
- Tribune Pakistan Pakium website [
- Hum TV's official website
- Hum TV's official channel on Tunepk
- Hum TV's channel on YouTube
- Hum TV's official channel
- Hum TV on Facebook