From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Human Fly was the nickname of at least five stunt entertainers of the 20th century who would scale the exteriors of tall buildings in the United States:
- Harry Gardiner (active 1905–1918)
- George Polley (active 1910–1920)
- Henry Roland
- John Ciampa (active 1942–1952)
- George Willig, who climbed New York City's World Trade Center in 1977.
The Human Fly can also refer to:
- Rick Rojatt, a costumed Canadian stunt rider active in the 1970s
- Human Fly (comics) is also the name of two fictional characters in Marvel comic books (one of whom was based on Rojatt).
- "Human Fly (song)", a 1978 song by The Cramps.
- the activity of Velcro jumping.
- a 1972 album by Richard Thompson titled Henry the Human Fly.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.