From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Human resources is the group of individuals who make up the workforce of an organization.
Human resource may also refer to:
- Human resource management, the field or department that handles the management of an organization's workforce
- Human Resources (audio drama), a Doctor Who audio drama
- The Human Resource, a drum and bass compilation album presented by Dieselboy
- Human Resources (film) or Ressources humaines, a French film from 1999 directed by Laurent Cantet
- Human Resource (techno group), a Dutch group pioneering in techno music
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.