From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up humour or humor in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Humour is what may amuse.
Humor or Humour also may refer to:
- Humors, the blood, phlegm, and biles in old theory of humorism
- Mănăstirea Humorului, a commune in Suceava County, Romania, sometimes known as Humor
- Humor: International Journal of Humor Research
- Anatomic fluids adjacent to lens of vertebrate eye:
- Humor Monastery, in Romania
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.