From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up hump in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Hump may refer to:
- HUMP! (film festival), an annual presentation of amateur pornography
- The Hump, a name given by WWII Allied pilots to part of the Himalayan mountains
- Kyphosis, the curve on an upper spine that causes a hunchback
- Speed hump
- Humping (disambiguation), various uses
- Chief Hump (second half of the 19th century), Miniconjou chief
- HuMP, Hundred Metre Prominence, a classification of British hills
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.