From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up hump or humping in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Hump or humping may refer to:
- a camel's hump containing its fat reservoir, see Camel#Ecological_and_behavioral_adaptations
- HUMP! (film festival), an annual presentation of amateur pornography
- The hump in a railroad Hump yard, to classify railcars by gravity
- The Hump, a name given by WWII Allied pilots to part of the Himalayan mountains
- Kyphosis, the curve on an upper spine that causes a hunchback
- Speed hump
- Chief Hump (second half of the 19th century), Miniconjou chief
- HuMP, Hundred Metre Prominence, a classification of British hills
- Humping, slang for sexual intercourse
- Dry humping, a form of non-penetrative sexual activity
- Humpin', a 1994 album by The Gap Band
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Hump.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.