|Headquarters||London and Berlin|
|Key people||Peter Dubens (Chairman), Dan Conlon (MD), Amjid Zaman (FD)|
|Products||Online file storage|
|Employees||11 (August 2008)|
humyo.com is an online file storage service which synchronizes files across multiple computers and a remote data store. Files stored in humyo can be shared with other users and published on web pages. The company owns a former Bank of England bullion vault in which it houses the servers used to store its users data.
humyo.com was founded in 2007 by Dan Conlon (MD) and Peter Dubens (Chairman) and initially offered 30GB of storage space for free.
In October 2008, the company reduced the amount of storage space offered free of charge to new users to 10GB. (5GB for Pictures, Videos, and Music and 5GB for Other files)
- Contact Us – humyo.com
- Online File Storage & Backup from humyo.com
- Elevator Pitch: Humyo will store your life online | Media | guardian.co.uk
- Secret servers: Where is our digital data stored? – Features, Gadgets & Tech – The Independent
- humyo.com Closes Beta With Over 100 000 Users and Almost 90 Terabytes of Data
- Questions – humyo.com
- Trend Micro Buys Humyo Online Backup | News & Opinion | PCMag.com
- Trend Micro SafeSync offers easy online backup, secure data access from anywhere, real-time synchronisation of files across multiple internet connected devices and sharing of ...