From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up hund in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Hund can refer to:
- Hund, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, a small village in Swabi district, Pakistan
- Thorir Hund (born ca. 990), one of the greatest chiefs in Hålogaland
- Karl Gotthelf von Hund (1722-1776), German freemason who founded the Rite of Strict Observance
- Friedrich Hund (1896–1997), German physicist known for his work on atoms and molecules
- Willi Hund (1923–2002), German soldier
- Gerhard Hund (born 1932), German chess player
- the Danish, German and Dutch word for "dog"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Hund.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.