From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up hung in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Hung can refer to:
- Hùng Vương, a king of Vietnam
- Hung Hei-Gun, founder of the martial art Hung Gar Kung Fu
- Hung Shing, Chinese government official during the Tang dynasty
- Hung Huynh, Vietnamese-American chef, winner of the third season of the television show Top Chef
- Hung Pham (born 1963), Vietnamese-Canadian former politician
- Hung Cheng, professor of Applied Mathematics
- Hung Yan Yan (born 1965), Hong Kong martial artist, actor, stuntman and action director
- Sammo Hung (born 1952), actor and director of martial arts movies
- William Hung (born 1983), former American Idol contestant
- Le Van Hung (died 1975), South Vietnamese general during the Vietnam War
- Ken Hung (born 1987), Hong Kong cantopop singer
- Brotha Lynch Hung (born 1972), American rapper
- Kit Hung (born 1977), independent filmmaker in Hong Kong
- "Hung," an EP and a song by Napalm Death
- Hung, a short film by Guinevere Turner
- Hung, a 1970 novel by Dean Koontz (published under the name Leonard Chris)
- Hung (TV series), an HBO series
- Hung language, a Viet-Muong language spoken in Laos
- Hang (instrument), a musical instrument whose name is pronounced "hung"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.