From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Hungarian may refer to:
- Hungary, a country in Central Europe
- Kingdom of Hungary, state of Hungary, existing from 1000 to 1946
- Hungarian people, the ethnic group primarily associated with Hungary
- Hungarian language, the language spoken by Hungarian people
- Hungarian notation, a naming convention in computer programming
- Hungarian cuisine
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.