From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Hungarian national awakening)
||This article needs attention from an expert on the subject. (March 2013)|
Hungarian nationalism developed in the early nineteenth century along the classic lines of scholarly interest leading to political nationalism and mass participation.
- Austrian nationalism
- Greater Hungary (political concept)
- Hungarian Revolution of 1848
- Doctrine of the Holy Crown
- National symbols of Hungary
- Maxwell, Alexander (2005). Multiple Nationalism: National Concepts in Nineteenth-Century Hungary and Benedict Anderson's "Imagined Communities. Nationalism and Ethnic Politics, Volume 11, Issue 3. doi:10.1080/13537110500255619.