From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Hungary is a country in Central Europe.
Hungary may also refer to:
- Hungary (European Parliament constituency)
- Historical entities (prior 1989):
- Principality of Hungary (895–1000)
- Kingdom of Hungary (1000–1918 and 1920–1946)
- Hungarian Democratic Republic (1918–1919)
- Hungarian Republic of Councils (1919)
- Hungarian Second Republic (1946–1949)
- People's Republic of Hungary (1949–1989)
- Greater Hungary (disambiguation)
- Category:National sports teams of Hungary for teams called "Hungary"
- Hungary for the Blues, live album by Chris Farlowe
- Hungary A character in the Japanese anime, Hetalia Axis Powers
- Hungry (disambiguation), sometimes misspelled as "Hungary"
- For the state of the need of food, see Hunger
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Hungary.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.