Hunt Construction Group
|Predecessor||Hubert, Hunt & Nichols|
|Founder||Paul B. Hunt
Arber J. Huber
Harry S. Nichols
Number of locations
San Francisco, CA
|Robert G. Hunt (CEO)|
Number of employees
Hunt Construction Group is an American construction management firm based in Indianapolis, Indiana. The company, formerly known as Huber, Hunt & Nichols, was founded in 1944 by Paul B. Hunt, Arber J. Huber and Harry S. Nichols. The firm changed its name from Huber, Hunt & Nichols to its current name in 2000.
- Denver International Airport South Terminal Development
- Detroit Metropolitan Wayne County Airport Edward H. McNamara Midfield Terminal
- Hartsfield–Jackson Atlanta International Airport Maynard B. Jackson International Terminal
- Indianapolis International Airport Col. H. Weir Cook Terminal
- Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport Terminal 4
- Boston Convention and Exhibition Center
- Calvin L. Rampton Salt Palace Convention Center
- Connecticut Convention Center
- Dallas Convention Center Expansion
- DeVos Place Convention Center
- Moscone West
- San Jose Convention Center Expansion
- Case Western Reserve University Richard F. Celeste Biomedical Research Building
- Case Western Reserve University Kelvin Smith Library
- Case Western Reserve University Peter B. Lewis Building
- Collin County Community College District
- Indiana State University Rose-Hulman Alumni Center
- Indiana State University Rose-Hulman Residence Hall
- Princeton University Lewis Science Library
- Purdue University Philip E. Nelson Hall of Food Science
- Syracuse University Science & Technology Center
- University of California, Berkeley School of Law Infill
- University of California, Berkeley Central Dining & Office Facility
- University of California, Santa Barbara San Clemente Student Apartments
- University of Louisville Dr. Donald E. Baxter Biomedical Research Building
- University of North Texas Environmental Education, Science, and Technology Building
- University of Pittsburgh John G. Rangos School of Health Sciences
- Yale University Rosenkrantz Hall
- Anna May Elementary School
- Boswell High School
- Coyote Ridge Elementary School
- Frisco Lone Star High School
- LaVallita Elementary School
- Mansfield Legacy High School
- Robinswood Middle School
- Cedar Hill Government Center
- City of Lewisville Library
- Collin County Justice Center
- Major General Emmitt J. Bean Center
- San Francisco Federal Building
- Carson Tahoe Hospital
- Carson Tahoe Regional Medical Center
- Children's Hospital of Pittsburgh of UPMC
- UCSF Helen Diller Family Comprehensive Cancer Center
- Los Angeles County+USC Medical Center
- Methodist Hospital North
- Riley Outpatient Center
- San Antonio Military Medical
- Sequoia Hospital
- VA New Southern Nevada Medical Center
- Arizona Biltmore Hotel
- Bonnet Creek Resort
- Conrad Hotel Indianapolis
- Grande Lakes Orlando
- Hotel Palomar Phoenix CityScape
- Isleta Resort and Casino
- JW Marriott Complex Indianapolis
- JW Desert Ridge
- Marriott Downtown Louisville
- The Umstead Hotel and Spa
- W Fort Lauderdale
- Chase Tower (Indianapolis)
- CityScape Block 22
- Countrywide at Chandler
- Merrill Lynch at Southfields
- One Liberty Place
- Procter & Gamble Headquarters
- Rosewood Court
- Charles W. Eisemann Center for Performing Arts
- DeVos Performance Hall
- Globe-News Center for the Performing Arts
- University of North Texas Lucille “Lupe” Murchison Performing Arts Center
- University of Texas of the Permain Wagner Noël Performing Arts Center
- Amway Center
- BankAtlantic Center
- Barclays Center
- College Park Center
- Consol Energy Center
- Rupp Arena (Original construction and Proposed 2014 Renovation)
- Time Warner Cable Arena
- United Center
- "Corporate Profile". Hunt Construction Group. Retrieved September 11, 2012.
- Maurer, Katie (June 18, 2007). "Longevity Pays Off for Indianapolis Contractor". Indianapolis Business Journal. Retrieved August 29, 2013.
- "America West and City of Phoenix Open New Sky Harbor Concourse; Lay Foundation for Expanded Air Service" (Press release). America West Airlines. November 1, 1999. Retrieved August 29, 2013.
- Knudson, Max B. (July 17, 1994). "New Facility Will Be a Palace Indeed". Deseret News (Salt Lake City). Retrieved August 29, 2013.
- "Structural" (PDF). Hirschfeld Industries. Retrieved August 29, 2013.
- Lee, Henry K. (February 22, 2002). "Falling Lift Hurts 2 at Moscone Work Site". San Francisco Chronicle. Retrieved August 29, 2013.
- Herhold, Scott (August 7, 2013). "The Expansion of San Jose's Convention Center Nears Completion". San Jose Mercury News. Retrieved August 29, 2013.
- "Office Properties in University". Phorio. Retrieved August 29, 2013.
- "Our Work". Cleveland Cement. Retrieved August 29, 2013.
- Roe, Andrew (May 27, 2002). "Cleveland Gets A Case of Gehry's Totally Unreserved". Engineering News-Record. Retrieved August 29, 2013.
- "Center for Science and Technology". Syracuse University. Retrieved August 29, 2013.
- Harvey, Joan (August 3, 1998). "Several Projects Under Way Surpass $25 Million Mark". Business First. Retrieved August 29, 2013.
- Pope, Kristian (November 2, 2002). "Catching a Steel Peer: Where is the Phils' New Park? Now You Can Actually See It". The Philadelphia Inquirer. Retrieved August 29, 2013.
- "Comerica Park". Ballparks.com. Retrieved August 29, 2013.
- Knight, Graham (April 25, 2010). "Great American Ballpark". Baseball Pilgrimages. Retrieved August 29, 2013.
- "Contract Signed for Louisiana Superdome". TimesDaily (Florence, AL). March 5, 1971. p. 9. Retrieved August 29, 2013.
- Dries, Mike (June 23, 1997). "Miller Park Builders Finally Allowed to Play Ball". Milwaukee Business Journal. Retrieved August 29, 2013.
- Ramirez, Cindy (January 6, 2013). "El Paso City Council to Award Baseball Stadium Contract". El Paso Times. Retrieved August 29, 2013.
- "Florida Suncoast Dome" (PDF). PCI Journal. January 1990. Retrieved August 29, 2013.
"Aviation". Hunt Construction Group. Retrieved September 12, 2012.
"Convention Centers". Hunt Construction Group. Retrieved September 12, 2012.
"Higher Education". Hunt Construction Group. Retrieved September 12, 2012.
"K-12". Hunt Construction Group. Retrieved September 12, 2012.
"Healthcare". Hunt Construction Group. Retrieved September 12, 2012.
"Hospitality". Hunt Construction Group. Retrieved September 12, 2012.
"Office". Hunt Construction Group. Retrieved September 12, 2012.
"Performing Arts". Hunt Construction Group. Retrieved September 11, 2012.
"Arenas". Hunt Construction Group. Retrieved September 12, 2012.
"Stadiums". Hunt Construction Group. Retrieved September 12, 2012.