Post office in Huntley
Location of Huntley, Wyoming
|• Total||0.3 sq mi (0.7 km2)|
|• Land||0.3 sq mi (0.7 km2)|
|• Water||0.0 sq mi (0.0 km2)|
|Elevation||4,236 ft (1,291 m)|
|• Density||100/sq mi (43/km2)|
|Time zone||Mountain (MST) (UTC-7)|
|• Summer (DST)||MDT (UTC-6)|
|GNIS feature ID||1589822|
Huntley is located at (41.932626, -104.146380).
According to the United States Census Bureau, the CDP has a total area of 0.3 square miles (0.7 km²), all of it land.
As of the census of 2000, there were 21 people, 9 households, and 6 families residing in the CDP. The population density was 77.3 people per square mile (30.0/km²). There were 9 housing units at an average density of 33.1/sq mi (12.9/km²). The racial makeup of the CDP was 100.00% White.
There were 9 households out of which 33.3% had children under the age of 18 living with them, 66.7% were married couples living together, and 33.3% were non-families. 33.3% of all households were made up of individuals and 11.1% had someone living alone who was 65 years of age or older. The average household size was 2.33 and the average family size was 3.00.
In the CDP the population was spread out with 28.6% under the age of 18, 28.6% from 25 to 44, 28.6% from 45 to 64, and 14.3% who were 65 years of age or older. The median age was 34 years. For every 100 females there were 61.5 males. For every 100 females age 18 and over, there were 87.5 males.
The median income for a household in the CDP was $30,625, and the median income for a family was $30,625. Males had a median income of $13,750 versus $0 for females. The per capita income for the CDP was $9,688. None of the population or families were below the poverty line.
- Stanley K. Hathaway - 27th Governor of Wyoming, 1967–1975; 40th U.S. Secretary of the Interior, 1975.
- "2010 City Population and Housing Occupancy Status". U.S. Census Bureau. Retrieved July 13, 2012.
- "American FactFinder". United States Census Bureau. Retrieved 2008-01-31.
- "US Board on Geographic Names". United States Geological Survey. 2007-10-25. Retrieved 2008-01-31.
- Sally Vanderpoel, "Stan Hathaway: A Biography", ISBN 0-9742860-1-X, Jan. 2003. 
- "US Gazetteer files: 2010, 2000, and 1990". United States Census Bureau. 2011-02-12. Retrieved 2011-04-23.