Huntsville, Alabama Tornado
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
More than one significant tornado has stuck Huntsville, Alabama in its history.
- The Super Outbreak caused damage in Huntsville in April 1974.
- An F4 tornado struck the southern portion of the city on November 15, 1989.
- The Anderson Hills Tornado, also an F4, struck the city on May 18, 1995.
- A January 21, 2010 tornado struck near Five Points.
- The April 25–28, 2011 tornado outbreak.
- Two tornadoes struck north of the city on March 2, 2012.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.