From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The name Bud has been used for seven tropical cyclones in the Eastern Pacific Ocean.
- 1978's Tropical Storm Bud, did not affect land
- 1982's Tropical Storm Bud, weak, short-lived tropical storm
- 1988's Tropical Storm Bud, dissipated near the south Mexican coastline
- 1994's Tropical Storm Bud, weak, short-lived tropical storm
- 2000's Tropical Storm Bud, paralleled the southwest coast of Mexico
- 2006's Hurricane Bud, did not significantly affect land
- 2012's Hurricane Bud, Category 3 hurricane that approached Western Mexico.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Hurricane Bud.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.