From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Hurricane Earl (1980) — drifted over the central Atlantic Ocean without affecting land
- Hurricane Earl (1986) — drifted over the central Atlantic Ocean without affecting land
- Tropical Storm Earl (1992) — headed towards eastern Florida then veered away. No damage was reported
- Hurricane Earl (1998) — struck the Florida Panhandle, causing approximately $79 million damage and 3 fatalities
- Tropical Storm Earl (2004) — travelled across the Windward Islands, then dissipated. Its remnants became Hurricane Frank in the eastern Pacific Ocean
- Hurricane Earl (2010) — A strong, long-lived category 4 that affected most of the United States east coast and Canada.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.