From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Hurriya or Hurriyya means "freedom" in Arabic
Hurriya or Al Hurriya may refer to:
- Al-Hurriya, neighborhood in Baghdad, Iraq
- Hurriya, Idlib, one of the districts of Idlib, Syria
- Hurriyya SC, Maldivian sports club best known for its football team
- Al Hurriya SC (Aleppo), Syrian sports club based in Aleppo, Syria
- Al Hurriya (Benghazi), Libyan sports club based in benghazi, Libya
- Al-Hurriya (DFLP), Palestinian political newspaper affiliated with the Marxist-Leninist Democratic Front for the Liberation of Palestine (DFLP)
- Freedom and Justice Party (Egypt), in Arabic Ḥizb Al-Ḥurriya Wal-’Adala, an Islamist political party in Egypt
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.