From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up hurt in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Hurt may refer to:
- Hurt (band)
- "Hurt" (Christina Aguilera song)
- "Hurt" (Nine Inch Nails song), covered by several other artists, most notably by Johnny Cash
- "Hurt" (Roy Hamilton song), covered by several other artists
- "Hurt" (T.I. song)
- Hurt: The EP, an extended play by British singer Leona Lewis which features a cover of the Nine Inch Nails song
- "Hurt", a song by Dean Chamberlain on the 1980s LP "Code Blue", covered by Spock's Beard on their album Day for Night
- "Hurt", a song by New Order on the single "Temptation"
- "Hurt", a song by Re-Flex, from the album The Politics of Dancing
- "Hurt", a song by Tom Petty & the Heartbreakers on the album You're Gonna Get It!
Film and television
- Hurt (surname)
- Hurt, Virginia, United States
- Heterogeneous Urban RSTA Team, an aerial surveillance project
- A blue roundel in heraldry
- Hawaii Ultra Running Team
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Hurt.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.