Huskisson, New South Wales
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Situated alongside Currambene Creek which serves also as an anchorage and fishing port. Huskisson is a prime tourist destination, with white beaches and crystal blue waters.
In 2006, the population of the State Suburb of Huskisson was 778.
Notable people from Huskisson
- Olyroos goalkeeper Adam Federici
- Musician/Songwriter Paul Greene (wrote 'Jervis Bay Song') also Olympian (track and field 400m 1996). and Commonwealth Games Representative 90 (8th 200m Mens Track) & 94 (4th mens 400m Final)
- Huskisson Community Portal
- Huskisson Anglican Church – Located in the heart of Jervis Bay, NSW.
- Lady Denman Heritage Complex
- VISITNSW.com - Huskisson
|This Shoalhaven geography article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|