Huskisson, New South Wales
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Situated alongside Currambene Creek which serves also as an anchorage and fishing port. Huskisson is a prime tourist destination, with white beaches and crystal blue waters.
In 2006, the population of the State Suburb of Huskisson was 778.
Notable people from Huskisson
- Mayor: Hon. Matthew James Smith
- Huskisson, New South Wales is at coordinates Coordinates:
- Huskisson Community Portal
- Huskisson Anglican Church – Located in the heart of Jervis Bay, NSW.
- Lady Denman Heritage Complex
|This Shoalhaven geography article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|