From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up hustle in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Hustle commonly refers to:
- The tradecraft of a hustler who deceives others by hustling, usually in sports
- A confidence trick perpetrated by a grifter or other scam artist
- Slang (chiefly American), meaning to seek money by criminal or shady enterprise, especially pimping and prostitution and/or drug dealing
Hustle or The Hustle may also refer to:
- Hustle, Virginia, an unincorporated community in Essex County
Films and television
- Hustle (1975 film), an American crime film starring Burt Reynolds
- Hustle (2004 film), an American made-for-TV movie about baseball player Pete Rose, nicknamed Charlie Hustle
- Hustle (2008 film), a 2008 film starring Bai Ling
- Hustle (TV series) (2004–2012), a BBC drama about a group of confidence tricksters (grifters)
- The Hustle (TV series), a 2013 American television series
- American Hustle, a 2013 film
- "The Hustle" (song), a 1975 American disco track by Van McCoy and the Soul City Symphony
- Hustle (dance), a disco dance popularised by the 1975 song
- The Hustle (album), a 2004 album by American R&B/hip-hop trio G. Love & Special Sauce
- Hustle (professional wrestling) (stylized HUSTLE), a Japanese professional wrestling company, founded in 2004
- "Hustle", a motto used by current WWE star John Cena: "Hustle, loyalty and respect"
- The Hustle: Detroit Streets, a 2006 Activision video game for the Xbox and PlayStation
- USS Hustle (1918–1921), US Navy ferry launch known originally as the USS Despatch (1902–1918)
- An early name for the Snake video game
- Hustler (disambiguation)
- All pages beginning with "Hustle"
- All pages with titles containing "Hustle"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Hustle.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.