From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Hustle (disambiguation))
|Look up hustle in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Hustle commonly refers to:
- A confidence trick, deceptions performed by hustlers or grifters
- The tradecraft of a hustler who deceives others by hustling, usually in sports
Hustle or The Hustle may also refer to:
- Hustle, Virginia, an unincorporated community in Essex County
Films and television
- Hustle (1975 film), an American crime film starring Burt Reynolds
- Hustle (2004 film), an American made-for-TV movie about baseball player Pete Rose, nicknamed Charlie Hustle
- Hustle (2008 film), a 2008 film starring Bai Ling
- Hustle (TV series) (2004–2012), a BBC drama about a group of confidence tricksters (grifters)
- Hustle (dance), a disco dance popularised by the 1975 song
- "The Hustle" (song), a 1975 American disco track by Van McCoy and the Soul City Symphony
- The Hustle (album), a 2004 album by American R&B/hip-hop trio G. Love & Special Sauce
- Hustle (professional wrestling), a.k.a. HUSTLE, a Japanese professional wrestling company, founded in 2004
- "Hustle", a motto used by current WWE star John Cena: "Hustle, loyalty and respect"
- The Hustle: Detroit Streets, a 2006 Activision video game for the Xbox and PlayStation
- USS Despatch (1902) (1902–1921), US Navy ferry launch known as USS Hustle from 1918
- An early name for the Snake video game
- Hustler (disambiguation)
- All pages beginning with "Hustle"
- All pages with titles containing "Hustle"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.