Hyacinthe Collin de Vermont
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Bacchus changes the Maenads' works into vine foliage, Musée de Versailles
- Cyrus, as an adolescent, having the son of Artembares whipped, Musée Magnin de Dijon
- Jupiter and Mercury at the house of Philemon and Baucis, Musée de Versailles
- Autumn (beehive), Musée des Beaux-Arts de Rouen
- Summer (haystack and plough), Musée de Rouen
- The Shepherd Apulas transformed into an olive tree, Musée de Versailles
- Belshazzar's Feast, Musée Magnin de Dijon
- The Mystical Marriage of Saint Catherine, Musée des beaux-arts de Lyon
- The Rejuvenication of Iolaus by Hebe, Musée de Versailles
- The Marriage Feast of Alexander and Roxana, Paris ; Musée du Louvre
- Sometimes called Colin.
- Hyacinthe Rigaud was his godfather, and it was from him that he got his first name.
|This article about a French painter born in the 17th century is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|