Hyde Park, Kansas City
The neighborhood's history begins in the 1880s.
Today the Hyde Park Neighborhood Association, a group of Hyde Park residents and business owners, help maintain the area by participating in special projects and landscaping.
The small neighborhood city park is located between 36th and 38th streets on Gillham Road.
Hyde Park is listed in the National Register of Historic Places database.
Walt Disney lived in Hyde Park before moving to California.
The landscape architect for the Janssen Place section of Hyde Park was George A. Mathews, who in 1903 designed the residence in the Roanoke neighborhood that became the Thomas Hart Benton Home.
- Hyde Park Central Markers Proposed
- Will the real Hyde Park please stand up?
- Hyde Park Neighborhood Association Membership
- National Register of Historic Places
- The Bellerive Tolls
- What is Walt Disney's connection to Kansas City?