Hyde Park, Kansas City
The neighborhood's history begins in the 1880s.
Today the Hyde Park Neighborhood Association, a group of Hyde Park residents and business owners, help maintain the area by participating in special projects and landscaping.
The small neighborhood city park is located from 47th Street to 39th Street on Gillham Road. It is near the former Westport High School.
Hyde Park is listed in the National Register of Historic Places database.
Walt Disney lived in Hyde Park before moving to California.
- Hyde Park Central Markers Proposed
- Will the real Hyde Park please stand up?
- Hyde Park Neighborhood Association Membership
- National Register of Historic Places
- The Bellerive Tolls
- What is Walt Disney's connection to Kansas City?