From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Hyderabad in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Hyderabad may refer to:
- Hyderabad, India, the capital city of the state of Andhra Pradesh
- Hyderabad District, India, a district in the state of Andhra Pradesh
- Hyderabad State, the pre-1948 state
- Hyderabad State (1948–56), a state of Union of India
- Hyderabad, Uttar Pradesh, a village in Uttar Pradesh
- Hyderabad, Sindh, a city in the Pakistani province of Sindh
- Hyderabad District, Pakistan, a district in the province of Sindh
- Hyderabad Division
- Hyderabad Taluka (rural), an administrative subdivision of Hyderabad District
- Hyderabad City Taluka, an administrative subdivision of Hyderabad District comprising the capital and surrounding areas
- Hyderabad Colony a suburb of Gulshan Town, Karachi, Sindh, Pakistan
- Handley Page Hyderabad, British Royal Air Force aircraft of the 1920s
- HMS Hyderabad, a Q-ship of the Great War, and the only Royal Navy Q-ship of the Great War to be purpose-built as a Q-ship
- HMS Hyderabad, a Royal Navy Flower-class corvette of the 1940s
- All pages beginning with "Hyderabad"
- All pages with titles containing "Hyderabad"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.