From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
||It has been suggested that Hyderabad District (disambiguation) be merged into this article. (Discuss) Proposed since August 2013.|
|Look up Hyderabad in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Hyderabad is the capital and largest city of the Indian state of Telangana.
Hyderabad may also refer to:
- Hyderabad District, India, a district in the state of Telangana
- Hyderabad State, a pre-1948 princely state ruled by the Nizam in south-central India
- Hyderabad State (1948–56), a state of Union of India
- Hyderabad, Uttar Pradesh, a village in Uttar Pradesh
- Hyderabad, Sindh, a city in the Pakistani province of Sindh
- Hyderabad District, Pakistan, a district in the province of Sindh
- Hyderabad Division
- Hyderabad Taluka (rural), an administrative subdivision of Hyderabad District
- Hyderabad City Taluka, an administrative subdivision of Hyderabad District comprising the capital and surrounding areas
- Hyderabad Colony a suburb of Gulshan Town, Karachi, Sindh, Pakistan
- Handley Page Hyderabad, Royal Air Force bomber of the 1920s
- HMS Hyderabad, a Q-ship of the Great War, and the only Royal Navy Q-ship of the Great War to be purpose-built as a Q-ship
- HMS Hyderabad, a Royal Navy Flower-class corvette of the 1940s
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.