From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up hydroplane in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Hydroplaning and hydroplane may refer to:
- Aquaplaning or hydroplaning which is also known as a loss of steering or braking control when a layer of water prevents direct contact between tires and the road, runway, or other surface.
- Planing (sailing), a method by which the hull of a boat skims over the surface of the water rather than plowing through it
- Diving plane, a submarine control surface used to help control depth, analogous to the elevators on the tail of an aircraft
- Hydroblading, a figure skating move sometimes referred to as hydroplaning
- an aircraft designed to land on water
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.