|This article needs additional citations for verification. (November 2013)|
|Daily ridership||Based on Jan-Dec of 2012.
Line 4: 89,716
|Address||96-5 Myeongnyun 4-ga,
110 Daehangno Jiha,
|Date opened||October 18, 1985|
|Platforms/tracks||2 / 2|
Hyehwa Station is a station on the Seoul Subway Line 4. It is located in the center of the area commonly known as Daehangno, and much of the ridership of this station comes from the nightlife scene. The Seoul National University Hospital and School of Medicine is located to the southwest.
|Lobby||Customer Service, Shops, Vending machines, ATMs|
|Northbound||← Line 4 toward Danggogae (Hansung Univ.)|
|Southbound||→ Line 4 toward Oido (Dongdaemun) →|
- Exit 1 : The Holy Spirit Campus of the Catholic University of Korea, Dongseong Middle & High Schools
- Exit 2 : Marronnier Park, Korean National Open University
- Exit 3 : Seoul National University Hospital & Yeongeon Campus (Medical School)
- Exit 4 : Sungkyunkwan University, Changgyeonggung, Seoul Science High School, Hansung University Design campus
- Monthly Number of Passengers between Subway Stations. Korea Transportation Database, 2013. Retrieved 2013-10-15.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Hyehwa Station.|
|Preceding station||Seoul Metropolitan Subway||Following station|