From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Hymen or hymen in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
The hymen is a fold of mucous membrane which surrounds or partially covers the external vaginal opening.
Hymen may also refer to:
- Hymen (god), a god of marriage ceremonies in Greek mythology
- Hymen Records, an imprint of the record label Ant-Zen
People named Hymen:
- Frederic Hymen Cowen (1852–1935), British pianist, conductor and composer
- Hymen Lipman (19th century), American inventor
- Slymenstra Hymen (born 1966), female dancer and occasional vocalist of the heavy metal band Gwar
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.