From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up hymn in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to hymns.|
A hymn is a song written as a song of praise, adoration or prayer.
Hymn may also refer to:
- "Hymn" (poem), a 7th-century Anglo-Saxon poem by Cædmon
- Hymn (software), a program to decrypt iTunes music files
- Hymns (band), an indie rock band from Brooklyn, NY
- Hymns (Beth Nielsen Chapman album)
- Hymns (Corey Glover album)
- Hymns (Tennessee Ernie Ford album)
- Hymns (Godflesh album)
- Hymns (2nd Chapter of Acts album)
- Hymns (Loretta Lynn album)
- Hymns (Out of Eden album)
- "Hymn" (Ultravox song), a song from Ultravox' 1982 album Quartet
- "Hymn" (Moby song), song from Moby's album Everything Is Wrong
- "Hymn", a song from Barclay James Harvest's 1977 album Gone to Earth
- "Hymn", a song by Pedro the Lion from the 1997 EP Whole
- "Hymn", a song by Patti Smith Group from their 1979 album Wave
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.