From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up hype in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Hype may refer to:
- A media circus
- Hype (album), 1981 album by Robert Calvert
- Hype (TV series), American comedy television series
- Hype!, documentary about the popularity of grunge rock in the early to mid 1990s
- Hype: The Time Quest, a 1999 PC role-playing game by Playmobil
- Hype! (soundtrack), soundtrack to the Hype! documentary
- Hype cycle, graphic representation of the maturity, adoption and business application of specific technologies
- Hype Energy, brand of high-energy drinks
- DJ Hype, British drum and bass DJ
- Hype (punk band), a Canadian punk band
- Hype Williams, a music video director
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.