From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Publisher||Razorline (Marvel Comics)|
|Publication date||September 1993 - May 1994|
|Number of issues||9|
While describing the Razorline imprint Barker touched on the series saying "I wanted to do a super hero comic, something which would be my take on what super heroes were going to be like in the '90s... Hyperkind fell into that category."
- Amokk (George Yoneda) - Able to turn into a super-strong, blade-handed bestial creature, in this form he is unable to do anything that requires fingers and tends to be very aggressive.
- Armata (Lisa Moffitt) - Able to summon armor that produces various weapons and jets for flight. Powered by her life force, excessive use of her powers can render in a state of torpor or even death. Being returned to her chamber can rejuvenate her.
- Bliss ("Dyan Divine", real name unknown) - Able to make illusions real and read the dreams of others. Bliss was abused by her father and suffers some emotional problems.
- Ecka - A dog who finds the last of the power chambers, and gains what the others call "cosmic consciousness".
- Logix (Kenny Zambetti) - Able to enter and control computers and predict probabilities with his machine-like mind. The downside of his power is that he begins to suffer emotional detachment from everything.
|This section is empty. You can help by adding to it. (September 2008)|