From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up hyperspace in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Hyperspace may refer to:
- Hyperspace (science fiction), a concept that makes faster-than-light travel possible
- Minkowski space is often referred to by science fiction writers as hyperspace
- In the video game Spacewar!, "entering hyperspace" instantaneously moves the spaceship to a random place on the screen.
- Internet, the World Wide Web
- Hyperspace (topology), a topological space within which some of its elements form another topological space.
- higher dimensions including Kaluza–Klein's 4-dimensional space and Superstring theory's 9-dimensional space and Supergravity's 10-dimensional space
- n-dimensional space, the original meaning of the word hyperspace, common in late nineteenth century British books
- Non-Euclidean space; see non-Euclidean geometry
- Hyperspace (book), a book by Dr. Michio Kaku that attempts to explain the possibility of 10-dimensional space using string theory
- Hyperspace (gamebook), a book in the Choose Your Own Adventure series
- Hyperspace, the U.S. title of Space (documentary), a 2001 BBC documentary
- HyperSpace (software), an operating system by Phoenix Technologies
- "Hyperspace", a song by Buckner & Garcia on Pac-Man Fever (album)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Hyperspace.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.