From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Hypomnemata)
Hypomnemata (Ancient Greek: ὑπομνήματα) may refer to:
- plural of the Greek term hypomnema, later used by Michel Foucault
- ancient literary works with the Greek title Hypomnemata: see
- used in Greek (often singular) as the title of a commentary: as in the Medieval manuscripts of many of the Commentaria in Aristotelem Graeca; see
- the same title used by modern authors: see
- Hypomnemata. Untersuchungen zur Antike und zu ihrem Nachleben , a series of scholarly publications in Classics
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Hypomnemata.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.