From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up hystrix in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Hystrix may refer to:
- Ichthyosis hystrix, a class of rare skin disorder characterized by massive hyperkeratosis with an appearance like spiny scales
Genera and species 
- Hystrix (diatom), a diatom genus
- Hystrix (plant), a plant genus in the family Poaceae
- Hystrix (porcupine), a rodent genus
- Latin binomial abbreviations for species
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same genus name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.