The Hyundai Chorus (hangul:현대 코러스) is a minibus built by Hyundai Motor Company. The range was primarily available as tourist buses.
Most models of the bus are distinguishable by a front 'Chorus' badge, but the common Hyundai badge is usually used on the rear.
In Japan, Asia-Pacific, Mid-East, Africa, Europe, South America, its principal competitor is Asia Combi.
- 1st generation: Hyundai Motor Company & Mitsubishi Fuso design, platform and also called Hyundai Mighty, manufacture period: 1988-1994
- 2nd generation: Hyundai Motor Company & Mitsubishi Fuso design, manufacture period: 1994-1998
- Chorus Private (16/25 passengers)
- Chorus Tour (16/25 passengers)
- Chorus Town (16 passengers)