From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Iç Kale (Turkish for "inner castle, citadel") may refer to:
- Its Kale, the citadel of Ioannina, Greece
- Iç Kale (Ankara), the Byzantine-era citadel of Ankara, Turkey
- Kaleiçi, the historical center of Antalya, Turkey
- Heptapyrgion (Thessaloniki) citadel in Thessaloniki, Greece, called Iç Kale in Ottoman times
- Acronauplia citadel in Nafplion, Greece, called Iç Kale in Ottoman times
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.