From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from I-20 (disambiguation))
I20 or I-20 may refer to:
- Interstate 20, a major east-west Interstate Highway in the southeastern United States
- I-20 (art gallery), a mid-level contemporary art gallery in the Chelsea District of Manhattan
- I-20 (form), a document used by the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services that provides supporting information for the issuance of a student visa or change of status
- I-20 (rapper), American rapper
- I-20 (Sailing Scow), a 20 ft (6.1 m) sloop rigged scow with a spinnaker
- I2O, a defunct computer I/O specification
- Hyundai i20, a five-door subcompact hatchback car, popular in Europe and India
- I-20 (HIJMS Submarine), 1940 Imperial Japanese Navy submarine
I 20 is a Swedish regimental designation (20th Infantry Regiment) that has been used by the following units:
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title formed as a letter-number combination.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.