From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from I-30 (disambiguation))
i30 or I30 may refer to:
- HMAS Arunta (I30) (1940-1968), a Royal Australian Navy Tribal class destroyer
- HP 9000 I30 model Server, model of computer system produced by the Hewlett-Packard (HP) company
- Hyundai i30, a small family car made by Korean automaker Hyundai Motor Company
- Infiniti I30, mid-size luxury car sold under Nissan's Infiniti marque in North American markets
- Korg i30 (1998), the i30 Interactive Music Workstation
- IBM NetVista Internet Appliance i30, allows internet access on a TV
i-30 or I-30 may refer to:
- Interstate 30 (abbreviated I-30), an Interstate Highway in the southern United States
- Japanese submarine I-30, an Imperial Japanese Navy submarine of the B1 class, during World War II
- I-30 (aircraft), a prototype of the Yakovlev Yak-3
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title formed as a letter-number combination.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.