|This article is an orphan, as no other articles link to it. Please introduce links to this page from ; try the Find link tool for suggestions. (February 2013)|
|Founded||Hong Kong (2004)|
|Headquarters||Central, Hong Kong|
|MAK Kwong Fai, CEO|
|Products||Stock Broker, Online Investing, Stocks, ETFs, Bonds/CDs/Fixed Incomes, Mutual Funds, Options|
I-Access Investors (Chinese: 一通證券) is a privately owned discount stock brokerage (HK$5 per order and HK$2 per market order) firm headquartered in Hong Kong. The corporation holds licenses in dealing with securities and future contracts, as well as advising on corporate finance and providing automated trading services. Investors can buy and sell stocks (including mutual funds, and exchange-traded funds (ETFs)), bonds and options via electronic trading. Its site is accessible via mobile phone.
- "I-ACCESS INVESTORS LIMITED". Hong Kong DIR.
- News, Apple Daily(Chinese)
- "Fee Table". I-Access.
- "I-Access Investors Limited - Private Company Information". Bloomberg L.P.
- "I-Access Investors Ltd". Hong Kong Trade Development Council.
- "Public Register of Licensed Persons and Registered Institutions - License Record". Public Register of Licensed Persons and Registered Institutions. Securities and Futures Commission.
- "Services". I-Access.
- "ISSNet Mobile". I-Access.