|Launched||4 November 1999|
|Owned by||Canal+ Group|
|Audience share||0.8% (2013, Médiamétrie)|
|MC Cable||Channel 80|
|Canalsat||Channel 102 (SD/HD)
Channel 559 (HD)
i>Télé ((pronounced: [i.te.le]; formerly i>Télévision) is a French digital channel launched on 4 November 1999.
i>Télé is a French-speaking free-to-air news channel. It provides 24-hour national and global news coverage. It is the second most watched news network in France, after BFM TV and before LCI (premium channel).
- LE 6-9 6am-9am : hosted by Amandine Bégot et Jérôme Bermyn: arts, politics, business...
- L'Édition permanente 9am-6pm : with Claire-Élisabeth Beaufort and Mikaël Guedj / Nelly Daynac and Denis Girolami.
- L'Édition du Soir 6pm-10pm: Four hours of news coverage hosted by Léa Salamé and Marc Fauvelle (Sports news from 7.45pm - 8.20pm).
- La Grande édition 10pm-Midnight: hosted by Olivier Galzi and Maya Lauqué, rounding up all the top stories of the day.
- L'Édition de la Nuit Midnight-6am: Maya Lauqué presents a live half-hour at Midnight, which is repeated at xx00 and xx30 until 5.30am.
- Info matin Weekends (7am-11am: weekend breakfast show with Isabelle Moreau and Florent Peiffer.
- L'Édition permanente (Weekend) Weekends (11am-8pm: news (with feature programmes interspersed) with rotating anchors.
- Info soir Weekends (8pm-11.30pm: weekend evening show with Sonia Chironi and Antoine Genton.
- Boucle de nuit Fri night-Mon morning (11.30pm-5.30/7am): Antoine Genton presents a short news bulletin, which is added to a loop of highlights from the weekend shows, sports and news and then replayed throughout the night.
Present news anchors and analysts
- Audrey Pulvar (currently on D8)
- Harry Roselmack (currently on TF1)
- Guillaume Durand (currently on Paris Première and Radio Classique)
- Thomas Hugues (currently on France 5)
- Thomas Thouroude (currently on Canal+)
- Laurent Bazin (currently on RTL)
- (French) Official website