I.N.K. Invisible Network of Kids
I.N.K. Invisible Network Of Kids is an animated series directed by Prakash Topsy, produced by Samka Productions (France) and broadcaster France 3 and distributed in Europe by France-based PGS Entertainment and in the Asia-Pacific regions by Mango Distribution. The show was devised by Claire Underwood and David Hodgson whose studio Pesky also made the multi award-winning series The Amazing Adrenalini Brothers. I.N.K. hasn't been on the airwaves for too long, but is expanding to new viewing territories and is the focus of a number of new broadcast deals. It is based around the adventures of a secret organisation of children and adventures. The name I.N.K. stands for Invisible Network Of Kids. The series has many plot similarities with another children's show: Codename:Kids Next Door. The voice acting cast was led by animation voice director and voice actor, Matthew Géczy, the voice behind Code Lyoko's most popular character, Odd Della Robbia.
Pinkerton School is a boarding school, with two teachers. One of the teachers is nice and the Other is Evil, Ms. Macbeth, is constantly trying to enslave the children of the school. However, four of the students act as a secret organisation known as "The Invisible Network of Kids", or "I.N.K." for short. I.N.K's mission is to thwart all of Ms. Macbeth's evil plans. However a very nice teacher called 
- Voiced by Barbara Scaff. He is the founder of the network. He always keeps his hair stylish and tries to keep himself handsome. He describes himself as full of beauty. In the episode 'The New Student' it is revealed that Vin is an orphan.In Voodoo Shampoo and The Outcast, it is revealed he may have feelings for Zero. In the episode Lovestruck Stinkbomb, Vin and Zero are accused of being in love but they do not confirm anything. In episode Ghost Of Pinkerton, during the Romeo and Juliet play, Vin and Zero share a kiss Though Vin has also shown attraction toward Trixie as well, in the episode The Sleeper Agent he was amazed by Trixie's party dress finding her highly attractive. Vin also likes to annoy Burt the bully.
- Voiced by Lee Delong. She is the rebel who protects the gang and stops Miss Macbeth's evil plans often. She is the main action person during the missions and an excellent fighter. If the team are in trouble somewhere else, Zero will use Newtons devices and Trixie's brains to help the team. She describes herself as the big hearted rebel. It was revealed that she ran away from her parents in "Mice and Kids". In Voodoo Shampoo, it was also revealed that she has an embarrassing birthmark on her shoulder, shaped as a pink pony. In the episode Lovestruck Stinkbomb, many accuse her of being in love with Vin, though she does not confirm it. In the episode Ghost Of Pinkerton during the Romeo and Juliet play, Zero and Vin share a kiss. In the episode Back to the Past, before Zero disappeared, it is revealed that she does love him.
- Voiced by Jodi Forrest. Trixie is very organized and guides Vin, Zero, and Newton's missions from headquarters. She uses a red pen, which allows her to communicate with the other members of I.N.K. and coordinate them. She describes herself as very gifted. She is also quite talented at Chess as shown in the episode The Queen's Game sometimes trixie has qurrals with zero shown in the episode ego ergo
- Voiced by Barbara Scaff. Newton is the gadget guy who invents devices to help the team. Often they use his devices to stop Miss Macbeth. If the team needs something to use urgently, Newton will help the team by developing gadgets with his useful tools. As the youngest child in Pinkerton,(except little Fred) he is a bit of a perfectionist when it comes to studies and aims to get a 100% average. He can sometimes be clumsy like his father, who is a scientist as shown in the episode Saving Agent Newton. In the episode Lovestruck Stinkbomb, he wishes to be in love with Trixie and shares a kiss with her, which disgusts him and makes him change his mind. He describes himself as the inventor.
- Miss Sadie Macbeth
- Voiced by Sharon Mann. Miss Sadie Macbeth is the antagonist of the series. She frequently devises mischievous plans to make her students quiet and obedient. She is a teacher in the Pinkerton School who spends her time hatching evil schemes to take over the Pinkerton. She has a pet goldfish (Wagner), who she considers to be her evil companion. All pupils outside the I.N.K. are unaware of her malevolence. She describes herself as the evil villain. Interestingly enough, she also holds the functions of a "mascot" for the show, insofar as she is the one making most of the musical parts (in every episode she is singing a song about her evil scheme) and stars as a more crudely drawn cartoon character in the Science Club sequences at the end of every episode. While being a villain, her goofyness and the randomness of her actions make her the comic relief of the show as well. Miss Macbeth, although quite stupid, invents many clever weapons she uses against the kids of Pinkerton. The Invisible Network of Kids has managed to destroy all of them. In Investigation at Pinkerton, it was revealed that Macbeth was a famous children's singer named Valentine Begonia 30 years ago.
- Mr. Cosmo Soper
- Voiced by Matthew Geczy. He is the principal of the Pinkerton School and has no idea about I.N.K. or the evil schemes of Miss Macbeth. He is very popular with the pupils at the school. He also is obsessed with butterflies, and Miss Macbeth sometimes takes advantage of this. He is fair and kind and discourages any violence. It is hinted in The Truth, The Whole Truth that he might know who Vin's parents are but he dosent want to tell him.
- Dayrell (Formerly Daryl)
- He is the teacher's pet of Miss Macbeth and often a victim of Burt's bullying. He wears a green t-shirt and has black hair. He is voiced by Matthew Géczy.
- Kathy is the smartest girl in the class. She sometimes sits next to Trixie in class and she has a crush on Vin. She describes herself as the smartest kid in Pinkerton School.
- She is the typical "blond" and always tries to look pretty. She doesn't like it when Burt bullies others. She always receives love notes from Burt. She likes everything that is pink and wants everything. She describes herself as the prettiest girl in Pinkerton.
- Burt is known as a bully at Pinkerton's school grounds and his main target is Daryl or Vin, is the antagonist. He likes Van. In Burt the Brute, I.N.K sends a love message to Van pretending that it's from Burt. And Burt also has a secret stash of love letters.
- Hector is the smart one when he was part of the Shadow Avengers in Ego Ergo. He is friends with Burt and Fred and teased Zero in The Outcast. He is voiced by Sharon Mann.
- Little Fred
- Little Fred is a very small and scared boy. In Pinkertomb, it is revealed he is scared of the Big Bad Wolf. He is allergic to butterflies in Burt the Bully.
- Ben is the one who eats lot. In The Truth, The Whole Truth, it is revealed that Ben loves Trixie but then gets embarrassed about it. And in The Sleeper Agent, In The Episode "The Sleeper Agent", Ben wets his pants when he sees Trixie.
- Sam wears a pink shirt and blue shorts. He is seen in the group with Hector and is seen as the leader of the group.
- Vagner the Fish belongs to Ms. Macbeth. He appears in each episode of I.N.K. Macbeth usually talks to Vagner, but usually Vagner just pops up by itself. Vagner is there to usually to entertain you if you are bored while Macbeth is talking. In Mission Forgotten, it was revealed that every time Vagner swirls in a circle, he forgets everything. In The Butterfly Effect, Vagner was the password to Macbeth's safe.
Peavy is a from Episode 10.
- Charlene is Vin and Newton's girlfriend in Episode 19.
|Episode #||Episode title|
|1||"Armed to the Teeth"|
|2||"The Butterfly Effect"|
|3||"The Sleeper Agent"|
|4||"The Robot Rabbit Group"|
|5||"Saving the Agent Newton"|
|6||"Mice and Kids"|
|9||"Burt the Brute"|
|10||"The New Student"|
|11||"The Truth, The Whole Truth"|
|12||"A Strict Diet"|
|19||"The Queen's Game"|
|21||"Macbeth Feels the Sting"|
|22||"What's Up, Doc?"|
|23||"Back to the Past"|
|24||"Ghost of Pinkerton"|
|25||"Round Up the Usual Suspects"|
|26||"Investigation at Pinkerton"|
- "ABC3 - TV Program - I.N.K. Invisible Network of Kids". Abc.net.au. Retrieved 2012-07-08.