|Country of origin||United States|
|Original channel||DuMont Television Network|
|Original run||January 1948 – 1949|
I.N.S. Telenews was an American news program aired on the now defunct DuMont Television Network from 1948 to 1949.
Each episode was 15 minutes long, made by International News Service, and aired weekly, each Tuesday at 7:45 pm EST, immediately following Camera Headlines which aired Monday through Friday at 7:30pm.
No recordings of I.N.S. Telenews are known to survive. The UCLA Film and Television Archive has earlier Hearst newsreel series, such as Hearst Metrotone News and News of the Day, and a later series of Hearst newsreels syndicated to television called Telenews (1954-1962). Possibly some episodes of I.N.S. Telenews exist in these other collections.
- Camera Headlines
- The Walter Compton News
- DuMont Evening News
- Television news in the United States
- List of programs broadcast by the DuMont Television Network
- List of surviving DuMont Television Network broadcasts
- 1948-49 United States network television schedule
- David Weinstein, The Forgotten Network: DuMont and the Birth of American Television (Philadelphia: Temple University Press, 2004) ISBN 1-59213-245-6
- Alex McNeil, Total Television, Fourth edition (New York: Penguin Books, 1980) ISBN 0-14-024916-8
- Tim Brooks and Earle Marsh, The Complete Directory to Prime Time Network TV Shows, Third edition (New York: Ballantine Books, 1964) ISBN 0-345-31864-1