I. Howard Marshall
Ian Howard Marshall (born 1934) is Professor Emeritus of New Testament Exegesis at the University of Aberdeen, Scotland. He was formerly the chair of the Tyndale Fellowship for Biblical and Theological Research; he was also president of the British New Testament Society and chair of the Fellowship of European Evangelical Theologians. Marshall identifies as an Evangelical Methodist. He is the author of numerous publications, including 2005 Gold Medallion Book Award winner New Testament Theology.
Marshall's main interests in research have been the Gospel of Luke and Acts, the Pastoral Epistles, and aspects of New Testament theology. He has been particularly concerned with the work of Luke as both historian and theologian. He contributed to a New Testament introduction for students and edited a revision and updating of Moulton and Geden’s Concordance to the Greek New Testament so that it can be used with the current major editions of the Greek New Testament as well as with older editions.
Having become a widower, Marshall is now married to Dr. Maureen Wing Sheung Yeung, former president of Evangel Seminary, Hong Kong. 
- Kept by the Power of God, Carlisle: Paternoster Press, 1995 (originally Epworth, 1969; Bethany, 1975).
- Luke: Historian and Theologian, Exeter: Paternoster Press, 1970, 1989.
- New Testament Interpretation (editor), Exeter: Paternoster Press, 1977, 1979.
- The Gospel of Luke (NIGTC), Exeter: Paternoster Press, 1978.
- I believe in the historical Jesus, London: Hodder & Stoughton, 1977.
- The Epistles of John (NICNT), Grand Rapids: Eerdmans, 1978.
- Acts (TNTC), Leicester: IVP, 1980.
- Last Supper and Lord's Supper, Exeter: Paternoster Press, 1980.
- 1 and 2 Thessalonians (NCB), Grand Rapids: Eerdmans, 1983.
- Jesus the Saviour: Studies in New Testament Theology, London: SPCK/Downers Grove: IVP, 1990.
- 1 Peter (IVP Commentary Series), Leicester: IVP, 1991.
- The Acts of the Apostles (Sheffield NT Guides), Sheffield Academic Press, 1992.
- The Epistle to the Philippians (Epworth Commentaries), London: Epworth Press, 1992.
- (with K. P. Donfried) The Theology of the Shorter Pauline Letters, Cambridge University Press, 1993.
- I. H. Marshall and D. Peterson (ed.): Witness to the Gospel: The Theology of the Book of Acts (Grand Rapids: * Eerdmans, 1998).
- (in collaboration with Philip H. Towner) A Critical and Exegetical Commentary on The Pastoral Epistles (International Critical Commentary), Edinburgh: T&T Clark, 1999.
- Concordance to the Greek New Testament (sixth fully revised edition of the work of Moulton and Geden), London: T&T Clark, 2002.
- (with S.Travis and I. Paul) Exploring the New Testament, Vol. 2. London: SPCK, 2002.
- Beyond the Bible: Moving from Scripture to Theology (with essays by Kevin J. Vanhoozer and Stanley E. Porter) Grand Rapids: Baker Academic, 2004.
- New Testament Theology: Many Witnesses, One Gospel, Downers Grove/Leicester: Inter-Varsity Press, 2004.